To be New Zealand’s premier Arts Trail and community promoting Taranaki Arts and experience.
- Create a vibrant and dynamic Taranaki region as an Arts and Creative hub, through the showcase of the talents and diversity of both emerging and established Taranaki artists.
- Grow the contribution of art to the economic success of the region.
- The establishment of a strong annual event aimed at attracting people from outside the region will build the capacity of the artist and related businesses ensuring financial sustainability.
- Develop positive working relationships with art related organisations and interested businesses within Taranaki to enhance the development of art tourism in the region.
- To provide the public with the opportunity to interact with the artist in the artist’s studio/workshop.
- Incorporated Society
- Not GST Registered
- Opportunity to Support Patrons – Individuals and Charitable Trusts
- Sponsors – Accomodations, Eat and Drink Hospitality Providers, Businesses supporting the Arts.
Coordinator | Consultant
Email: [email protected]
The Taranaki Arts Trail Committee are all 100% voluntary and consists of:
We meet fortnightly, about 24 times a year. To maintain our Strategic Business Plan, annual plan and budget.