The Taranaki Arts Trail attracts visitors from throughout Aotearoa and the Southern Hemisphere.
Become a major or supporting partner to promote your establishment and brand by granting opportunities with links to your website via our marketing channels: Brochure , Website, eNews including invitations to private events to network.
Host Private Visits & Corporate Events
The Taranaki Arts Trail has extensive flexibility to support organisations with private visits to artists, corporate art events or via corporate branding of events.
Business Development : Art to entertain Prospects and Clients at your Business
Art Events are a powerful mechanism to attract customers to your business. Host a “Connections Event” at your business with guest artist and arts on display.
- Visitors 2022 – @50,000 visitors to the Taranaki region
- Spring dates bring more visitors to the region with date collaboration with Garden festivals
- 84 Artists for 2022 / 118 Artists for 2023
- Arts Trail Brochure – 20,000 distributed locally and regionally
- 20 roadside signs around the region
- Growing Facebook following of 8,927
- Website, month directly preceding the trail had 1,938 visits and 48,265 page views.
- Advertising in nurmerous national print magazine
- Advertising in digital media including national airports, local and national digital boards
- Back of buses in Wellington larger region
- Stuff digital for 2.5 million impressions.
- Print advertising in Live Magazine, Community Papers, Metro Art Showcase, The New Zealand Artists Magazine, Art News NZ
- Radio promotions on Access Radio and More FM
- Opening night attendees
Five sponsored events that showcases both leading and emerging artists that have demonstrated a high standard of work that warrants further recognition. This is a great way for patrons to keep in touch with up and coming artists, see their work and hear about their creative processes first hand. Exhibitions and opening nights held at Lysaght-Watt Gallery: Hawera, Percy Thomson Gallery: Stratford, Taranaki National Art Awards; Opunake and Gover Street Gallery, Plymouth International: New Plymouth
Save the Date:
September 22nd : 6pm : Opening night Percy Thomson Gallery in Stratford. Preview Exhibition extending to15th October
October 16th - November 11th : Lysaght Watt Gallery Taranaki Arts Trail Exhibition
October 20th : Official launch of Taranaki Arts Trail. Opening night at Gover Street Gallery, 19 Gover Street, CBD from 6pm. It brings together artists, sponsors and members of the public for an entertaining opening night and celebration of Taranaki Art.
October 27th : Opening night for Taranaki National Art Awards, Opunake. Taranaki Arts Trail sponsoring the Taranaki Artist section.
October 27th - November 10th : Gover St Gallery Taranaki Arts Trail Exhibition. The information hub for Taranaki Arts Trail 2023. For your convenience the Gover Street Gallery will open before the artist studios and after for all the information and direction you may require: 9.00am-5.00pm daily.
The artist's studios are officially open from 9.30am to 4.30pm over the dates of 27th-29th October and 3rd-5th November but many artists are open between the dates of 27th October - 5th November 2023.
Check our website and brochure for the artists who have opened their studios for the the full 10 days.
Artists are offering workshops during the day and evening, Check out our FB/Insta and website pages for more information.
Bus and Bike tours are also available for your ease.
The Taranaki Arts Trail brochure with accompanying fold out map showing the locations of the Taranaki Arts Trail 2023 artists will be available from early August at all Information Centres throughout Aotearoa, libraries, galleries, and local hotels, motels, cafes.
If you would like to order a brochure to be posted to you please contact: [email protected]