Terms and Condition Statement
- The information I have provided is correct.
- I am living in Taranaki.
- I will be in my studio or workshop space from 9.30am to 4.30pm for the duration of the Trail weekends on the 29/30/31 October and 5/6/7 November. A support person is recommended to support you throughout these long weekends.
- I will endeavour to have past and present work available to show visitors my processes and development as an artist.
- I understand that I am responsible for providing an interesting and safe experience for visitors to my studio/workshop.
- All work for sale or on display is my own or in case of shared studio space, the other artist has registered as an individual artist with the Taranaki Arts Trail. Please label all artwork for sale with price.
- I will provide an original piece of work for the Taranaki Arts Trail Artist exhibition to be held at the Percy Thomson Gallery from Friday 28th May to Sunday 20 June 2021. Artwork delivered must be for sale with correct labelling.
- I will deliver my artwork to the Percy Thomson Gallery between 20/21/22 May 10.30 am - 3pm. I will collect my artwork on Monday 21st June between 10.00am-4.00pm.
- I will provide an original piece of work for the Taranaki Arts Trail Artist exhibition to be held at the Gover St Gallery between Friday 15th October to Monday 15th November. Artwork delivered must be for sale with correct labelling.
- I will deliver my artwork to the Gover St Gallery Tuesday 12th October 10.30 am - 3pm. I will collect my artwork on Tuesday 16th November between 10.00am-4.00pm.
- I have emailed 5 images to [email protected] Two images approximately 1MB each, for use in the printed material, and I understand that these may need to be cropped. The other 3 images are between 300 and 700 KB each, and will be used for the film strip of my work on my artists’ page on the website.
- Please send images in a separate email to your form with your name in the subject line.
Internet banking to the Taranaki Arts Trail 15 3943 0022532 00
Full Name in the details field please or by Cheque. Make Payable to Taranaki Arts Trail please.
Cheques can be sent to:
c/- John Porter
102 Buller Street,
New Plymouth 4310