Terms and Condition Statement
- The information I have provided is correct.
- I am living in Taranaki.
- I will be in my studio or workshop space from 9.30 to 4.30 for the duration of the Trail on the Friday 5th, Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th of June 2020. A support person is recommended to help you throughout this long weekend.
- I will endeavour to have past and present work available to show visitors my processes and development as an artist.
- I understand that I am responsible for providing an interesting and safe experience for visitors to my studio/workshop.
- All work for sale or on display is my own or in case of shared studio space, the other artist has registered as an individual artist with the Taranaki Arts Trail. Please label all artwork for sale with price.
- I will provide an original piece of work for the Taranaki Arts Trail Artist exhibition to be held at the Percy Thomson Gallery from Friday 22nd May through to Sunday 21st June 2020.
- I will deliver my artwork to the Percy Thomson Gallery on Sunday 17th May (Time TBC).
- I will collect my artwork on Sunday 21st June (Time TBC).
- I understand artist evaluation surveys and visitor feedback forms must be completed and returned before my artwork will be returned to me.
- I have emailed 5 images to [email protected] 2 images approximately 1MB each, for use in the printed material, and I understand that these may need to be cropped to a square format. The other 3 images will be used for the film strip of my work on my artists’ page on the website.
Internet banking to the Taranaki Arts Trail 15 3943 0022532 00
Full Name in the details field please or by Cheque. Make Payable to Taranaki Arts Trail please.
Cheques can be sent to:
c/- John Porter
102 Buller Street,
New Plymouth 4310